Another set of scores, based on the same SEO Checklist. This review is incomplete (it covers wording & formats (of content, for accessibility) only).
- Basic sentence, paragraph & article formatting (8.25) – Generally, mostly good sentences, paragraphs & articles. But some sentences on this page – “x” – are cut off in the middle of words (this can be improved with a little bit of extra PHP programming). Some pages have a lack of good paragraph-based content, for example “y”.
- Advanced spelling, grammar & vocabulary (8.5) – Excellent quality of spelling, grammar & vocabulary. Possible room for adding hyphens or additional punctuation to increase readability of some lengthy sentences.
- Efficiency (8.25) – Some big words but generally straight to the point.
- Variety (6) – A few interesting pictures and interactive forms, and different styles or linking, but very text-heavy and quite short of graphics in general. Could do with more pictures & videos, and maybe some downloadable summarisary DOC or PDF files.
- Consistency (7.75) – A good house style, maintained throughout the site, with main content in the middle column (for visual users), supplimentary features in the right-hand column, and main menu in the left column…etc. But the main menu is very jumpy, with rather awkward-to-use popup links. And some pages have a lack of good paragraph content whereas others are good.